The most efficient way to see the sights
What is Sightrunning?
Sightseeing + Running = Sightrunning
The best way to explore the hidden wonders of a city is by foot. Sightrunning is similar to a walking tour, you see the sights and learn about Sydney – just at a faster pace. However, your local guide is also your “coach”, “photographer”, and new “best friend”. Experience the flawless Sydney landscapes and we’ll make sure you get plenty of ideas for how to best spend your days here. Whether it be for business or leisure, you’re in safe hands.
Sightrunning in Sydney is great value. The following is what’s usually included:
- 60-90 minute sightrunning tour
- Friendly local guide, who will keep you informed and entertained
- Photographs of you with famous landmarks, and also running along the way
- GPS tracking of distance, time, pace etc
- Tips and coaching on your running form, if you ask
- Advice on what to do in Sydney and the best places to eat, drink and run
- Discounts and special offers
- After the tour there is usually a complimentary stretch session
Optional extras: For longer runs, we can include running packs, hydration, gels, and everything else you might need
What is Go! Running Tours?
Go! Running Tours is a global network of quality running tour providers. “Sightrunning” is a growing trend throughout the world, and Go! Running Tours makes it easy to find and book running tours in the next city you visit. Its also a network that shares best practice, to ensure its partners provide the highest possible experience.
Sydney Running Tours is very proud to be the Premium Partner for Sydney. We keep in touch with fellow running tour operators throughout the world, and love adapting best practices.